Re: What do I call myself?

From: <steveee_ca_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:12:37 GMT

I guess there's lots of opinions on this, but I agree with the school of thought that says to show the OCP in your 'technical certifications' and show it as 'pending' or 'in progress'. In my opinion this offers no pretense that you're claiming to have completed it plus, it will still be true as you complete more exams toward your certification ( you don't have to update your resume for 2 of 5, 3 of 5, etc)

Hth,
Steve

n article <3A11B142.2C21A3E7_at_wt.net>,
  girlgeek_at_wt.net wrote:
> I just passed the first of the 5 OCP DBA exams, and I am in resume
> writing mode. Anyone know what title(?) is appropriate on the basis
 of
> 1 of 5 tests in the series.
>
> tyia,
> Claudia

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 07:12:37 CST