Problem with new Oracle Training CDs

From: Jack Pretts <jpretts_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:56:34 GMT

I just purchased the Oracle8 training bundle. All of the Curriculum CDs install just fine. However, the Simulator CDs all fail at the beginning of the installation with the following error:

ISinst50 caused a General Protection Fault at Module_INss77._mp.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be. These are from Oracle so I am sure they are not knockoffs.

Thanks
Jack Pretts Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:56:34 CST