Re: What do I call myself?

From: Greg Teets <gteets_at_rr.cinci.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:02:50 GMT

Put a section on your resume called "Accomplishments" of "Certifications". Then say you have passed that exam.

That way it will be noticed and also it will be pulled out by people who feed your resume into a database and look for keywords.

If you have experience, people will call you no matter how you phrase it.