REGEDIT variable for Report temp files ??

From: Rui Anastácio <coreto03_at_axa-seguros.pt>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:20:15 GMT

 Hi !

 I have forms and reports in a read-only folder. The aplication shortcut points to this folder, ie the aplications starts here.

 When I run/generate a report it gives an exception: "FRM-41211 Integration error: SSL failure running another product."

 Can I define a temporary folder where he can create this files, one with write access ?

 Because of this I have to give read/write acess to this folder wich is dangerous.

 Thanks in advance.
 Rui Anastácio Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 09:20:15 CST