Re: OCI 7.3.x against 8.0.4/8.0.5 server

From: Craig Demyanovich <cdemyanovich_at_keystonesystems.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:56:01 GMT

Thanks for the info. I have been able to connect to the server via SQL Plus. I did not find ORA_NLS32_DATA in the Registry. I forgot to mention earlier that I tried the sample programs that are included with the OCI install. The OCI 8.0.x sample programs worked well, the 7.3.x ones did not, however. If you or anyone else could offer some advice on how to proceed to resolve the configuration issue, I would greatly appreciate it. I will seek documentation on ORA_NLS32_DATA.

Thanks again for your time,
Craig