Free 8.1.6i consultants Version?

From: J <jadapturNOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:41:49 GMT

There was a Free 8.1.5i internet vesion that was made available for RedHat uses about a year ago on CD. It was hard to install (and I never did get it to work). Is there a newer free version available; I (an individual) don't want to spend the thousands they require from corporations to learn their system. Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:41:49 CST