Oracle E-Mail Utility

From: <cakilner_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:09:07 GMT

Help! About 1 year ago I purchased HWMAIL from Hayden Worthington Inc. This is great software except it has a build in security that will not let you move the software to another directory or machine without getting an new code. I want to move the software and I have to go to the website hayden.home.mindspring.com and type in the challenge code.

The problem is this web-site no longer exists!!! Did this company get bought up by another??? I'm really stuck, if I don't find this company I'm forced to use an mail utility to send emails from Oracle DB to SMTP.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Carol Kilner
ckilner_at_protectair.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 12:09:07 CST