Where is Pro*c ???

From: Dixitron <dixitron_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:25:24 GMT

Hello,
Here my problem :
I have Personal Oracle 7.2 for win95 and I would like to precompile programs in Pro*C. The problem is that the program (proc.exe or other) is not present in the repertories of Oracle. I downloaded the version 8i for win98 and the file is still not present in the repertories. I would thus like to know where is the program to precompile the Pro*C programs or how to make differently? Thank you for the answer.
(sorry for my English)
thank to answer