Newbie Question - AutoIncrement

From: Jonathan Willcock <Jonathan_at_FESoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:00:32 -0000

Hi All,

I apologise for asking this here, it must be in the docs but mine are all german and I've tried all day to find the answer and failed (no doubt my german rather than the docs at fault).

Does Oracle allow a field to be an AutoCounter, ie. automatically adding 1 to the last value on every insert? If so how?

Thanks for any help.

Jonathan Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 15:00:32 CST