OO4O: Need to retrieve a Sequenced number from Oracle

From: tony95 <tony095_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:33:11 -0500

I need to get the next value in an Oracle sequence from my VB program using OO4O.
In PL/SQL you would get the sequence via:

DECLARE
   NextID NUMBER;
BEGIN
   NextID := MySequence.NEXTVAL;
END How can I get the value from MySequence.NEXTVAL from my VB program.

Thanks,
- Tony Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 11:33:11 CST