Re: Help need on WebDB report layout

From: <julietw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:50:03 GMT

Hello,

When editing the report, there is a section Add Advanced PL/SQL Code. This is where you can add pl/sql code and also you can call pl/sql packages and function here.

In the Text Options section, you can specify HTML in the Title,Header Text, Footer Text, and Help Text

Hope that helps.

Juliet

In article <ktWI5.92$v71.3242_at_news.get2net.dk>,   "Milan Olsen" <molsen_at_consit.dk> wrote:
> Hi
> I am all-new to WebDB so excuse me my stupid question, but here it
 goes:

> I have make two reports (a master and a more detailed), linked
 together (by
> a unit_id field, not that it matters).
>
> But the standard layout doesn't fit my criteria, so how do I manually
 make
> the right criteria come true. I know I need to code it in PL/SQL and
 HTML
> buy where I a write the code.
>
> Do I really need to start all over, and make it again in a Dynamic
 Page?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Nov 12 2000 - 18:50:03 CST