SQL Question -Please help

From: Hubert <hubertg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:41:17 +0100

Hi!

I have a question:

I have to tables A and B

---

attr2

attr1 attr2
1     x
1     y
2     x
3     x

result should be

attr1

1

because 1 has fulfills the condition that for all the tupels in A there is a
corresponding tupel in B. There is 1-x and 1-y, x and y are in A -> so in the result table there is only 1, 2 and 3 don't have a tupel with all the values
of A (x and y).

Hope someone could follow my problem-description, sorry for my English and thanks for help.

Bye
Hubert
hubertg_at_gmx.net Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 16:41:17 CST