Re: ProC,OCI,ODBC...which is better ?

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:10:37 -0800

In order from best performance to worst: OCI
ProC
ODBC This is assuming that the code is well written in ALL cases. Of course, OCI is the most difficult and requires the most effort, but assuming you read and follow the developer recommendations, it does give you the most control and the most performance.
Jim