Re: ORA 1103 problem

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:57:05 GMT

Since you didn't post anything here other than your subject line, I'll keep my answer brief:

ORA-01103 database name name in control file is not name

Cause: The database name used does not match that in the control file.

Action: Ensure the correct control file and database name are used.

Enjoy!
Brian

Piotr Roznicki wrote:

> --
> Message sent by: Piotr Roznicki
> /| | |_|| mail: roznicki_at_figaro.ae.katowice.pl
> / |__|__ || webpage: http://www.roznicki.prv.pl
> "Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent
> perspiration." Thomas Alva Edison

Brian Peasland
Raytheons Systems at
  USGS EROS Data Center