Need a little Script Help

From: Tony Walby <tony.walby_at_bridgewatersystems.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:59:48 -0500

Was wondering if one of you great DBA's out there can help one of us Intermediates.

Here's the issue. I need to write a script that will return the count of

records in all my objects then do size estimation on that table for a recreate. What the Initial and the next should be. I was thinking of creating a temp table and storing the record count then storing the bytes/1024 "KB" from the v$segment view then a select on the temp table for (record_count/KB)/4 for initial and next. I am trying to get them into 4 extents. Does anybody have a better idea or way of doing this.

Tony Received on Thu Nov 09 2000 - 13:59:48 CST