Forms Multiple block order by

From: <WiltonD_at_state.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:32:22 GMT

New Oracle Developer,
How to order a query in Forms 6.0?
I have a master - detail - detail2 relationship. clients - assessments - appeals
I need to create an update and query only form based on the detail2 (appeals) table ordered by client name.
On the form I need to display some client, assessment and all appeal information, only the appeal info. is updateable. I created a block based on only the appeals table with a post_query trigger to fill the client and assessment info. How do I change the query to order by client last_name? Should I create master-detail-detail2 form and retrieve only master records that have detail2 records? Also not sure how to do this. PS the clients and assessments tables are very large while the appeals table is small.
Any advice will be helpful
Thanks,
Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 12:32:22 CST