Re: Forms and Bar code

From: Marc Billiet <someone.overthere_at_living>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:04:00 GMT

You can read it into a dummy field (or even use the first of three field s
to store the value temporary), and then convert it to the appropriate

format by e.g. a when-validate-item trigger (if the barcode readers send s
a carriage return after the reading, this should work).

Marc

Op 2000-11-07, 13:51:27, schreef "C M" <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca> over het

thema Forms and Bar code: