Re: datbase links and commits

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 20:30:32 GMT

Yes there is - partial rollbacks even, as in rollback to savepoint. You can set savepoint in your procedure, and rollback to that point.
The above said, I think I do not quite understand your question: it could be you mean you call a remote procedure, and want to commit that (from your local side) or rollback. Not quite clear if the step 2 procedure exists or not

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel