Sql script error

From: <woodsyj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 18:53:15 GMT

I have been running a backup script for a few weeks now, and it ran fine. I am now having a problem running it because I am getting a 'SP2- 0103: Nothing in SQL buffer to run' error. my script dynamically creates another script, then runs it (at least that is what it is supposed to do.) When running, the script is created but when the new script attempts to run, I get the error. This is also in a cron job on Solaris 2.7. I tried to test by simulating the script without having to take down the database, and it worked fine. I am wondering if it is a permissions problem since the main script is being run by root.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 12:53:15 CST