Oracle relational algebra support?

From: ColinR <colinrei_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:24:50 -0800

Is there such a thing (add-on?) available? (esp. for the Oracl 8.x personal edition?)

I'm a student studying database systems and we're doing relational algebra/calculus and I heard something about Oracle having support for querying using relational algebra syntax, but haven't been able to find any facts to corroborate this...

Thanks,

Colin Reinhardt Received on Mon Nov 06 2000 - 15:24:50 CST