Re: Oracle Portal

From: Johannes Karlsson <johannes.karlsson_at_sverige.nu>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:54:36 GMT

Hi, I also got this message. After contact with Oracle they could not solve the problem. They have reported this as a bug that will be solved with the productions release, it's fixed in the 3.0.6.6.5 version. The produktion release will be released, says oracle, in December 2000. If you have solved it in some way, please contact me.