Re: access 2000 and 97 tables into oracle 8i databse

From: <faheemrao_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 07:47:47 GMT

In article <aIHM5.1529$rm4.34774_at_sodalite.nbnet.nb.ca>,   "Ken Allen" <allenk_at_nbnet.nb.ca> wrote:
> I have an access 97 databse, and an access 2000 database and would
 like to
> bring the tabels and information into the oracle database, how do i do
> this??

You can transfer your existing data from the Acess 2000 into Oracle Through a utility that is install with the Oracle Oracle Entetprise The I am not sure about the excat name of that utilty , but it is some thing like oracle Access migration.
You can see this utility in the oracle group.

Faheemrao

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Nov 05 2000 - 01:47:47 CST