Performance of JDBC vs SQLJ

From: Eric Charpentier <eric.charpentier_at_matricis.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:04:19 -0600

Sorry if this is a commonly answered question, but I can<t seem to find the answer anywhere so far...

Is there a white paper that exists and that compares the performance of SQLJ vs JDBC code on Oracle? If so, can someone point me to it?

If there is no paper on this, what is the general experience of everyone on this subject? Which one is faster, how much faster, etc.

Thank you all for your help

Eric Received on Sat Nov 04 2000 - 16:04:19 CST