Desinger Error: "no data found" when creating first application on a fresh install

From: <pete_karanikas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:29:44 GMT

Need some Designer help. I have an Oracle 8.1.6 instance on the same WinNT box with a fresh install of Designer 6.0.3.1.0. When I try to create my first test application as the repository owner, I get the following error:

RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on ci_application_systems has failed RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: begin

   :errcnt := rmmes.getsize;

 rmmes.getall(:errutil,:errcode,

:errp0,:errp1,:errp2,:errp3,
:errp4,:errp5,:errp6,:errp7); end;
RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "REPOS_OWNER.RMMES", line 157
ORA-06512: at line 3

ORA-01403: no data found

Here are the priviledges that the repository owner has: SQL> l
  1 select owner, table_name, grantor , privilege from user_tab_privs   2* where grantor in ('SYS','SYSTEM')
SQL> /

OWNER           TABLE_NAME                     GRANTOR    PRIVILEGE
--------------- ------------------------------ ---------- --------------
-
SYS             DBMS_LOCK                      SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_PIPE                      SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBA_ROLLBACK_SEGS              SYS        SELECT
SYS             DBA_SEGMENTS                   SYS        SELECT
SYS             DBMS_SHARED_POOL               SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_ALERT                     SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_SQL                       SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             STANDARD                       SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_STANDARD                  SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_TRANSACTION               SYS        EXECUTE
SYS             DBMS_UTILITY                   SYS        EXECUTE

11 rows selected.

SQL> I am stumped. I have actually been through the whole install twice now with the same results.

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks!
Pete

pete_karanikas_at_hotmail.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 03 2000 - 12:29:44 CST