Re: inserting bitmap

From: <exponent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:01:27 GMT

Our DBPix bound image control may help you here. The download includes a sample Access db to illustrate it's use. You could simply link a table, select your image field as the control source and start dropping image file straight into your tables. If you want the images resamples and/or compressed then just set the relevant properties. You can also retrieve images from cameras/scanners as well as files, the clipboard and drag & drop. You can download the samples from www.ammara.com

In article <8tq90n$r0v$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   faheemrao_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> How can I insert a bitmap or any other type of graphic file into a
> Oracle database table. The command on sql prompt through which I can
> insert a graphic file into a database table.
>
> Thanks
>
> Faheem Rao
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 02 2000 - 06:01:27 CST