Re: ODBC

From: <jocave_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:36:17 GMT

You'll have to install the Oracle client before you can make an ODBC connection. You should be able to download an Oracle install from OTN <http://otn.oracle.com>, though it will be a significant download (80MB if I recall). Alternately, just use the CD that you used to install your database and choose the client install when you're asked what you want to install.

--
Justin Cave - Oracle ODBC Development

Opinions expressed herein are my own and may not reflect those of
Oracle Corporation.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.