ODBC

From: Trond Høiberg <hoeiber_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:29:52 +0100

I need to get "Oracle Client Software version 7.3". That is what I'm told when i try to establish an ODBC connection to a Oracle server. I want to be able to get data from that server and dump it in an MsSQL server DB. Have tryed to find it on www.oracle.com, but that is mission impossible. Can someone help me out ?
Trond Received on Wed Nov 01 2000 - 04:29:52 CST