Re: Server Path Question?

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:39:37 GMT

Huh? Pardon my ignorance, but you web enable a report, only to send it to a client's C: -drive?
Would that be HTML? If it is, who's to tell the client *has* a C: - drive? Maybe he/she 's got /home/username/ Still not quite clear *what* you try to do, but getting convinced one of us is missing something here.

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel