Path of forms

From: Scott <swesley_at_student.ecu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:15:09 +0800

G'day

I have a global variable that stores the path of the location of all my forms.

If I hardcode this into my forms, and the location of these files changes, I'm stuffed.

Does anyone know a way to get the path of a directory at runtime.

I can't figure out how to do it using host, or the get_environment function.

Thanks. Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 03:15:09 CST