To whom it may concern.

From: Adi <denjava.DELETETHIS_at_theglobe.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:11:21 -0800

I am so desperately looking for help.
I've been trying to start OiD as follow: I'm login to server as user oracle then type oidmon connect=sid sleep=10 start And the error is: Error Connecting to Database:-1017 On oerr ora 1017 says: 01017, 00000, "invalid username/password; logon denied"
// *Cause:
// *Action:

I couldn't find user ODS using select username from all_users; Can anyone tell me what did I wrong? Thank you very much. Received on Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:11:21 CST