Re: Toad Freeware Version?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:20:35 -0000

Then I apologize. I was only aware of the freeware version with a 60 day timeout.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

"Peter Laursen" <pl_at_mail1.remove.this.stofanet.dk> wrote in message
Niall,

Two years ago there was a freeware TOAD without an expirationdate. I believe
it was freeware, not shareware or trialware, so it would still be valid to
use that version today.
btw, it was given to me by an instructor on a Oracle DBA class :-)

Peter Laursen