Re: Newbie Oracle sp question

From: Kemal Cavdar <kcavdar_at_ford.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:08:23 +0200

Hi Theo,
I recently visited a pl/sql training and therefore I am also new, but as far as I know, you cannot use SELECT statement without INTO. You have to put the cols into variables using INTO statement. To return the the set, you could define a record of table%ROWTYPE and return it.

I hope this is correct and help you

Bye
Kemal Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 09:08:23 CDT