Need to recreate Schema from PL/SQL files

From: <furland_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:58:23 GMT

Hello,

I have a few hundred PL/SQL files, but no accompanying database. I've been tasked with determining which fields in which tables are used by these files.

Is there a tool that will do this for me, or must I:

  1. manually weed thru 100,000 lines of SQL statements, or,
  2. write a parser

Furthermore, would such a tool be useful to other people if I do have to write it?

TIA,
-Dan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:58:23 CDT