File output on the client ?

From: Steph <o_at_m.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:32:58 GMT

I've a big problem:
I have to store in my Oracle DB (8i) a procedure wich must ouput data into a file stored in the client pc.
With the utl_file package, i can only output file on the server pc, I know there is the text_io package, but it is a Built-in package (in Oracle procedure builder), wich isn't stored in the DB, so I cant't compile a procedure in DB wich calls this one.. Is there a solution to store a procedure in DB wich can output file on the client pc ? Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 03:32:58 CDT