Re: oracle libraries

From: Markus Pesti <310071844315-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:24:43 +0200

<edwardmi1_at_my-deja.com> wrote:

> And, BTW, how is it possible - no docs?
>
> Edward,
> OraDev.

Oracle 8.1.5 EP for Tru64 unix was delivered in a small brown box with a lot of cd-rom's but without any book. Thus, I do not have any docs. The product was ordered via Compaq, the machine's vendor. But in the meantime I found out which libraries I have to link (example makefile)

Very many thanks to all who have answered.

Markus Pesti Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:24:43 CDT