Re: oracle libraries

From: <edwardmi1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:55:51 GMT

Tru64 UNIX is the same as a Digital UNIX, isn't it?

Take a look at the ORACLE OTN site for the Oracle products based on the DEC
(http://technet.oracle.com/doc/platforms.htm)

In your case the name of client shared library of SQL functions can be $ORACLE_HOME/lib/libclntsh.so, but you _SHOULD_ check it (according to your docs)

And, BTW, how is it possible - no docs?

Edward,
OraDev.

 http://technet.oracle.com/doc/windows/server.815/a68801/ch2.htm#11425

> > HTH,
> > Cliff
> >

> Thanks a lot, but that is windows. In windows I can doublecklick the
 example
> project file, press "Build" and I am ready. Unfortunately I have to do
 the
> job in Tru64 unix and there is no "orasql8.lib" file there.
>
> Markus Pesti

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 02:55:51 CDT