Re: oracle libraries

From: Markus Pesti <310071844315-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:29:58 +0200

"Cliff Dabrowski" <cliffdw_at_my-deja.com> wrote
> Markus,
>
> Take a look at Oracle OTN site for all the information you need.
> Registration is free.
>
> Top level doc indes:
> http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_index.htm
>
> Pro*C/C++ Precompiler Getting Started
> Release 8.1.5 for Windows NT and Windows 95/98
> A68801-01
> http://technet.oracle.com/doc/windows/server.815/a68801/proctoc.htm
>
> Link directly to the "Libraries" section:
> http://technet.oracle.com/doc/windows/server.815/a68801/ch2.htm#11425
>
> HTH,
> Cliff

Thanks a lot, but that is windows. In windows I can doublecklick the example project file, press "Build" and I am ready. Unfortunately I have to do the job in Tru64 unix and there is no "orasql8.lib" file there.

Markus Pesti Received on Thu Oct 26 2000 - 01:29:58 CDT