URGENT! Batch Inserts

From: Paul Nearn <pnearn_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:06:25 GMT

Could anyone pls help

I remember a vague white paper for Oracle 8/8i detailing a new method that allows for batched inserts ( such that a collection of records can be written as one transaction much like one could do in Pro*C for example ). I cannot remember if this was SQL or PL/SQL reference or the syntax

Can anyone pls elaborate on the syntax and tell me from which version it is available from. Could you please copy the answer to pnearn_at_yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 10:06:25 CDT