Re: Oracle with Windows ME

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:56:15 +0200

Microsux software is almost never downwards compatible. Obviously, there is yet no version of Oracle which has been certified against Winsux ME, due to Microsoft policies, before ME hit the shops. Looks like you have to wait for a version of Oracle certified against ME, c/o Microsoft.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA