Oracle Discoverer Guru

From: <pbrletic_at_comsys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:30:07 GMT

COMSYS is a national IT project support and specialized project services company that's driven to help our customers succeed -- whether they're Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, or government agencies. We provide highly trained IT professionals to help our customers meet their IT objectives. Expand your range of opportunities by joining our team of IT professionals. COMSYS has client locations throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. We offer a competitive benefits program to our consultants. EOE/M/F/V/D

We are currently seeking an Oracle Discoverer Guru for a year long contract assignment with a large global communications firm located in Reston, VA. The position entails full life cycle development for financial applications utilizing Discoverer.

The ideal candidate will have at least five years of Oracle development experience including at least two year years of Discoverer experience. Big plusses include prior experience with Oracle Financials and Citrix Server.

If interested, please contact Patty Brletic at 1-800-926-6797, X3741 or email your resume to pbrletic_at_comsys.com.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 25 2000 - 16:30:07 CDT