oracle libraries

From: Markus Pesti <310071844315-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:56:53 +0200

I would like to link a cpp module created with "proc" to my program. This module uses the following external functions:

void sqlcxt (void **, unsigned int *, struct sqlexd *, const struct sqlcxp
*);

void sqlcx2t(void **, unsigned int *, struct sqlexd *, const struct sqlcxp
*);

void sqlbuft(void **, char *);
void sqlgs2t(void **, char *);
void sqlorat(void **, unsigned int *, void *);
void sqliem(char *, int *);

Does anyone know, which oracle libraries I will have to link to my program? The proc-examples delivered by Oracle are not very helpfull.

Thanks in advance,
Markus Pesti (LEM) Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 05:56:53 CDT