Re: Newbie Help still needed .. ;)))

From: Martin <mart.ad_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:00:55 +0200

Hello again .. ;)

I tried to do like you both told me .. ;)

Sorry: Nojoy on that .. :(

What I mean is, that I can't even see the tables, when I log in as scott into the database and do:
select * from user_tab_columns;
or select * from cat;

Nothing worked for me... :(

I even generated a table with UPPERCASE names .. ;) and exported it again .. ;)
However ... no joy at that either .. ;) But ..
When I try to import the exported files to access into a fresh generated empty database .. hm .. I see some of the tables duplicated and marked with a 1 .... like Adresses and Adresses1 .. ;)

It seems very strange to me .. ;) I use Oracle 8i with Solaris and Access97 on PC ... while trying to let them communicate through a ODBC Driver for Oracle 7 .. ;) (I was told that should be no matter ... )

I'd be really happy if someone could enlighten me on that .. ;)

Thanks in advance ..

Martin Adelstein Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 13:00:55 CDT