Re: Pl/SQL Certification Exam

From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:15:02 -0400

I must concur. I was very worried about taking the first exam. Download the trail exam from Oracle's sight and try that. I found that and some of the books very helpful but there was a lot that came just from experience. I did the sample test for Programming units and flunked but got a very good Idea of what to focus on for my studies. I passed the real one easily 3 days later. The oracle class manuals are the best source I have found to study for the test. All the material seems to come from those books. Good Luck