Re: Tool Needed - documenting hundreds of stored procedures

From: Jakob Wittmann <jakobw_at_gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:24:06 +0200

"Vic Fraenckel" <vhf_at_mitre.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:39F47889.D9C1B92B_at_mitre.org...
> I'm looking for a tool which will collect information about stored
> procedures, and dump the results to a file (preferably HTML based) to
> assist in the documentation of several hundred stored procedures. Either
> a third party solution or something internal to Oracle 8i would be fine.
>
> Thanks
>
> Vic Fraenckel

Have a look at:
http://www.embarcadero.com/

they have a very fine set of GUI tools (for administration, design and so on ) including html reports
(nice designed with all dependencies and much more) for all kinds of objects in your database.
Trial versions of their software are available.

Hth

Jakob Wittmann Received on Tue Oct 24 2000 - 04:24:06 CDT