Re: Does any know Oracle use which TCP Port to connect

From: Josh Lutz <jlutz_at_fwenc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:54:13 -0400

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:14:15 +0200, "Achille Carette" <achyl_at_infonie.be> wrote:

>To solve this, u can use the Oracle Connection Manager as a router : all
>connections will pass trough a specified port. But this requires the
>Enterprise edition of Oracle.

Do you happen to know of any documentation about how to do this? I am helping troubleshoot how to specify which port (or ports) SQL*Net should communicate through our firewall. If we can specify a port (other than 1521) we'd rather do that than tie up port 1521.

Thanks.
Josh Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 20:54:13 CDT