Help need on WebDB report layout

From: Milan Olsen <molsen_at_consit.dk>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:48:48 +0200

 Hi
 I am all-new to WebDB so excuse me my stupid question, but here it goes:

I have make two reports (a master and a more detailed), linked together (by a unit_id field, not that it matters).

But the standard layout doesn't fit my criteria, so how do I manually make the right criteria come true. I know I need to code it in PL/SQL and HTML buy where I a write the code.

Do I really need to start all over, and make it again in a Dynamic Page? Received on Mon Oct 23 2000 - 07:48:48 CDT