Re: how to change table's tablespace?

From: Lee Kyoung Rok <tunnel_at_hananet.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:13:53 +0900

In Oracle 8i server you can do it like below.

alter table <tablename> tablespace users;

if all your table is on the system tablespace then do like this.

sqlplus scott/tiger
SQL> spool test
SQL> select 'alter table '||table_name||' tablespace users;'

   2> from user_tables;
SQL> spool off
SQL> @test.lst

Good luck to you!!!