Re: Oracle Database on a notebook

From: Arie Mars <arie_at_pca-online.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:14:13 +0200

Hi,

I have installed Personal Oracle on a W98 notebook. Works fine with SLQPLUS. For some programs you need to alter TNSNAMES.ORA (i.e. if you use Forms or Reports) and insert some special stuff. Search the newsgroup or Oracle metalink for more info on this item.

Arie Mars
arie_at_pca-online.nl

mire <mmiroslav_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 3pkqus0enufij0o3112406sfj83qbgq87j_at_4ax.com...