RE: LONG & VARCHAR2 ?

From: Javier Morales <javier_at_infojobs.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:28:45 +0200

none of the above...
I'd think you have the objects option... then, the best way for save rich text formats and others is the BLOB type... there's one for only characters (CLOB) one for external files any kind (BFILE) and others...

and so take a look to InterMedia, or install the ConText Cartridge for managing indexes and transactions with that datatype...

Javier