Re: Alternate keys.

From: Reinier <Reinier_Dickhout_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:11:27 +0200

Sangeetha,

What will be the main entry point for data-select. Will users search mainly on order number or also a lot on order date and order costs. If so then you should consider these alternate keys for indexing. Because that's the purpose if I read my memory well (it's been a long time since I took lessons in data-modelling).

Reinier.